|Bunch Police Guidelines
Check out www.completeperformance.co.nz or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Bunch Police is there to ensure that Le Race is a safe and enjoyable event for all. We want you to have fun without feeling over regulated and, as such, we’ve put together these guidelines so you know what to expect from Bunch Police riders during the race.
Bunch Police riders will operate on a system of warnings, as opposed to instant disqualifications. You are required to follow all normal road and race rules at all times, but the warning system means that if you 'accidentally' break one of these rules (for example by accidentally dropping litter, or going over the centre line while swerving to dodge something, etc), you can be given a warning rather than an instant disqualification.Equipment
Each Bunch Police rider will carry:
• A whistle (and a loud voice!)
• A pen to record rider numbers
• A small first aid kit
• A phone and a list of phone numbers to call in case of emergency
• Riders must obey all road rules and directions of event officials and Bunch Police at all times.
• Warnings will be given to any rider who breaks normal road rules (for example by crossing the centre line, etc).
• Warnings will be give to any rider who breaks normal race rules (for example by littering, bringing the event into disrepute, etc).